domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2016

Animal

Hello guys
They liked the last post?
Well today I came here to show you a stronger wildest music, good music this is called Animal:

Animal

Get away from
I'm loose
And I can get you
With sharp traps
And animal life
Do you know who I am?
Best not know
For I am in the mood
To devour those who disturb me
I do not know if I look like a Anaconda
But I can hang you and eat you
Without pity or mercy and
I am a forest
I devour everything and then some
Devour you in the river of piranhas
I make you bleed
Gushing gallons of her sweet blood
But I'm an evil beast
And I'm loose in the woods
That and my secret
Not devour vegetarian people
I am among those fatty carnivores
Not like those scrawny
But so will talk again
 I'm close to exit the loose
And I can get you with sharp traps
And animal life know who I am?
Best not know because I'll eat you up
Without mercy
I will get you
I want to see you out
For me no one escapes
I am a sweet charges
And tell me what you eat
For with blood I'm the animal that moves!
I'm just a sweet animals
Yeah a sweet animals
And only I will eat you
Do not be afraid i'm quietly
The most that will do
And smash his brains
Devour your brain
For I am an animal
Animal, animal,
Tell me what you eat
I'll quickly
Do not talk nonsense
I'm just an animal
And I will devour you !.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário